This magnificent 4-Star hotel is located in Georgia, Kobuleti, on the first shoreline, 30 meters from the Black Sea.
This is a 2500 sq.m. 4-storey hotel, which include 34 rooms (one room for people with disabilities) + underground parking for 18 cars and an attic with a picturesque view of the mountains and the sea and Batumi.
The hotel has a swimming pool (with warm water), which has a built-in bar, and a hydromassage. The hotel is fully technically provided:
2) Television 300 channels
3) a blind area was made around the perimeter
4) electricity 50kv.
6) The fire system is fully installed.
7) Elevator for 8 people.
8) condensing system and air ventilation.
There is a technical room in the parking place, in which there are:
1) fire pumps
2) a pumping station to provide a constant pressure of hot and cold water
3) pumps for purification of pool water.
On the ground floor there are large hall, reception, a restaurant, kitchen and a separate room for washing dishes.
On the 2nd, 3rd and 4th floors there are fully furnished rooms. All rooms are equipped with smart plasma TVs, refrigerators with minibars.
The hotel has a stylish renovation, and subtle design.
On the 5-th floor there are rooms with:
1) Gas boiler for 250 sq.
2) Unit for supplying condensing ventilation and heating air to rooms.
3) A summer cafe with a bar tender.
In front of the hotel there is a city park-boulevard.
There are cafe/bungalow, sun beds, dressing room, shower.